Jeffrey Lee Schantz
Pacific Crest Software
- A PKAL Roundtable: Facilities of the Future
- Project Shepherd and the People of the Planning Process
- We will describe how to identify and assemble the people to be involved in the planning process, and outline the steps through which designs move from the programming stage to the point of construction documents. Planning a new facility, even a single classroom or laboratory, is a defi ning moment in the life of an institution. Not because you will solve the problem of too little space for too many faculty and students, or the problem of inadequate hoods or leaking roofs, but because the process becomes a communal eff ort. In coming together to wrestle with the why and the how of new structures and spaces for undergraduate programs in science, mathematics, and engineering, your community will both shape and be shaped by debates and discussions about matters of broad and mutual concern.
- The Meredith College Story
- The story of Meredith College's new Science and Mathematics Building.