New Online Homes for PKAL & the PKAL LSC
This PKAL home page will continue to provide access to the archive of PKAL resources of value to the broad range of communities taking responsibility for shaping robust intellectual, social and physical learning environments for 21st century learners in all fields.
As of January 2010, Project Kaleidoscope (PKAL) joined forces with the Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U) where PKAL's work in advancing "what works" in undergraduate STEM education is continuing to thrive and grow. PKAL's work on learning spaces has emerged from this transition into the PKAL Learning Spaces Collaboratory (PKAL LSC) where attention to planning learning spaces is continuing and expanding.
For current information about PKAL news, events, and programs, please visit PKAL's new website at www.aacu.org/pkal.
Susan Elrod, Executive Director—Project Kaleidoscope may be contacted at 202/884-7439; you are also invited to the AAC&U offices at 1818 R Street, NW in Washington, DC. Other opportunities to keep up-to-date on PKAL activities include:
- Signing up for email updates on the all-pkal listserv
- Following PKAL Conversations on Twitter
- Joining the PKAL Facebook community at Facebook
- Reading the PKAL blog.
For information about news, events, and programs in 2011 orchestrated by the PKAL Learning Spaces Collaboratory, your attention is directed to the new PKAL LSC web presence at www.pkallsc.org.
Jeanne L. Narum, Principal—PKAL LSC may be contacted at 202/232-1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org; you are also invited to the PKAL LSC offices at 1730 Rhode Island Ave. NW, # 409. Other opportunities to keep up-to-date on PKAL LSC activities include:
- Participating in the feedback loop of LSC conversations, reviewing and responding to questions posed to and from the community: www.pkallsc.org/resources/questions
- Joining the LSC Facebook conversations at: www.facebook.com/pages/PKAL-Learning-Spaces-Collaboratory.