Tried & True: Investigative Psychophysiology Activities for Your Introductory Psychology Course
May 21 - 23, 2007: Itasca Community College- Grand Rapids, Minnesota
July 9 - 11, 2007: St. Olaf College- Northfield, Minnesota
All workshop activities are designed to help community college faculty in their efforts to engage students and learn to think like scientists.
Information requested on the online application form:
- Contact information for participant
- A brief description of your interest.
- One "burning question" that your team would like to have addressed at the workshop.
- Agreement to fulfill the expectations of participation.
- A letter of support from the President or Senior Administrator, which may be faxed to the PKAL National Office at 202-331-1283.
Workshop Fees & Cancellation Policy
Selected participants will receive complimentary registration. Lodging, meals, and materials are provided. Travel expenses up to $500 are also covered. Workshop cancellations must be made in writing to Project Kaleidoscope at email@example.com. Transfer of participation is possible with written approval from workshop sponsors.
Please call at 202-232-1300 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org