- Interdisciplinary Education at Liberal Arts Institutions
Diana Rhoten, et al.
Several short pieces on various aspects of interdisciplinary education
- Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Programs: Issues and Considerations
Scott E. Page
Contents and Excerpts- Intro particularly regards diversity and interdisciplinarity
- Facilitating Interdisciplinary Research
The National Academies
There are a number of recommendations for undergraduate programs throughout this report
(e.g., pp. 61-69, 94-97, 172-179).
- Interdisciplinary Hiring, Tenure and Promotion: Guidance for Individuals and Institutions
The Council of Environmental Deans and Directors (CEDD)
- Does Active Learning Work? A Review of the Research
- About PKAL