2008 Learning Spaces & Technology Workshop
Design firms are invited to exhibit (1) one poster at the 2008 Learning Spaces & Technology Workshop. Exhibits are to illustrate recent project(s) that illustrate learning and technology rich spaces.
There is no fee to exhibit. Easels will be provided. Poster materials become the property of Project Kaleidoscope and may be used at future PKAL events.
- The poster should be 30" x 40" and dry mounted on 1/4" or 3/16" heavy-duty exhibit board.
- Include the following headings and information on the poster:
- Poster Heading: Institution Name, Project or Building Name, City, State, and Project Category.
- Project Overview: Architect, Campus Contact(s), Type of Project (New/Renovation/Addition), Construction Cost, Design Period, Construction Period, Completion Date, Gross Square Feet, Net Square Feet.
- Project Description: Four to six (4-6) bullets, offering highlights on the project.
- Artwork: All artwork must be accompanied by captions.
Shipped exhibits are to be labeled as follows:
Agnes Scott College
Attn: Receiving c/o Demetrice Williams
401 E. College Ave.
Decatur, GA 30030
Shipments should arrive NO LATER than Thursday, April 3. Project Kaleidoscope staff will assemble and display all materials; please include any special assembly instructions in the package.
Please send questions to Christina at email@example.com.