Application Procedures & Deadlines
Eligible institutions are those colleges and universities who have sent a team to one or more PKAL workshop since 1992.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis; decisions are made on a quarterly basis (March 15, June 15, September 15, and December 15).
Preparing the Application
Institutions who have participated in a PKAL workshop should submit to the PKAL National Office three copies of the following:
- A one-page report on each workshop attended by teams from that institution.
- A letter of commitment from the president in regard to the proposed visit and to the work of reform (proposed or underway).
- A one-page list of specific issues to be addressed during the consultancy (additional materials may be attached).
- A proposed agenda for the two-day consultant visit (exact dates are unnecessary).
- A brief description of background materials to be provided to consultants upon acceptance of the application.
Send Application To:
Keck/PKAL Consultant Program
1730 Rhode Island Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036