2010 PKAL LSC Colloquium
Online Registration & Fees
- Register online.
- Registration Deadline Extended: October 13, 2010
As part of the online registration:
- Campus teams are asked to identify:
- The current stage of their planning.
- A critical question that they would like addressed relevant to their specific project.
- A key question about ‘what we still need to know’ relevant to general planning initiatives.
- Architects and design professionals (and other stakeholders) are asked to describe:
- A recently completed project that exemplifies best practices in planning for (A.) learning; (B.) communities; and/or (C.) short-/long-term. (These will be considered for case study presentations, posters and/or to illustrate specific ideas within the plenary sessions.)
- A key issue in the what we still need to know arena of planning learning spaces.
- Expertise (and resources) that they would bring to the cluster discussions.
Deadline for consideration as a case study presentation: September 15, 2010 (Please be in touch with questions)
- Registration Fees: $450 for single participants or one team member; $400 for additional team members
- All meals and meeting materials are included in registration fee
- Teams may pay for their registration fees by Visa/Mastercard or by check. If paying by check, PKAL LSC will issue an invoice; checks are to be made out to "Project Kaleidoscope." No payments will be charged or invoices sent until registration is confirmed.
- Full refunds will be provided for cancellations received by 5:00 pm Eastern on Friday, October 25; please send notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After October, 25, no refunds will be made on any cancellations received. Full colloquium fees will be charged for "no-shows" (no refunds will be given).
- Registrations are transferable within an institution.
If you have questions, please call 202-232-1300 or e-mail us at email@example.com.