Poster Session Guidelines & Registration
Registration Deadline: Monday, October 29, 2007
- near the Washington Dulles International Airport -
November 2 - 4, 2007
Participants are invited to present a poster that illustrates an arena in which they make a difference, such as:
- curricular renovation and/or pedagogical innovation for their undergraduate students
- advancing the field—their research direction and outcomes
- building connections beyond the campus—to K-12 communities and/or other communities
- other; related theme selected by participant.
Each poster entry should have a title box that includes
- Title & Department
Each poster should then describe:
- the process by which the vision was shaped, including barriers or roadblocks to overcome
- who was/is involved in the process
- how resources were identified and secured
- what difference these efforts are making for students, and how you know
- your vision for the future in this arena/area.
An example can be found at:
Each poster entrant will be provided one easel, one 20" x 30" foam board and push pins. Poster set-up takes place on Friday, November 2 between 1:30 and 4:00 pm. Entrants are responsible for setting up and taking down their posters. Please let us know if your poster does not match this size.
To display a poster, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, October 29. Poster boards, easels and push pins will be provided to confirmed entries. If bringing your own posterboard, please indicate this in the email confirmation.