Workshop Planning Pages
PortPKAL Facilities Workshop at Linfield College
- The PKAL Planning Process
- A Guide to Planning & Leading PKAL Events
- Opening Snapshot Session from Oxford Workshop (07/09)
- Opening Snapshot Session (draft)
Sample Opening Session PowerPoint
- Sample Workshop Notebook - from 10/09 Event at Duke University
- Sample Workshop Notebook from 07/09 Event at Oxford College of Emory University
- Outcomes from the 2009 Seminar on Renovating for Innovating
- Best Ideas from the 2009 Learning Spaces Workshop at University of Richmond
- Posters displays (architects): Please bring pre-mounted posters (30 x 40 foam board); 3 easels will be provided for each firm. The themes addressed in your photos and text should illustrate projects from your firm that address one or another of the workshop themes.
- Audiovisual:An LCD projector will be provided in the general session room. Please bring your own laptop. If co-presenting, please coordinate PowerPoint slides in advance into a single PowerPoint.
- Handouts: Materials for sessions (hand-outs) need to be prepared in advance. We suggest providing a hand-out/note page(s) for PowerPoints, as this is a convenience for participants.
- Room set-up: To facilitate discussions and group activities will have participants seated at tables.
- Post event-materials: As follow-up to the event, PKAL will post session PowerPoints and other event resources on the PKAL website. At the event, these materials will be gathered onsite.
MATERIALS TO PREPARE FOR WORKSHOP
By January 20, send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- One-page abstract for breakouts and/or plenaries; If co-facilitating a session, please coordinate with co-facilitators on developing one abstract.
- 3 - 5 jpeg or gif images to be considered for the opening plenary.
- Resources suggestions to be posted on the workshop web site and/or included in the notebook.