PKAL LI Resources
3.1. Questions (and answers) about planning
- A PKAL essay: Planning, leadership & community
- The process of reaching a campus consensus on the shape of programs and/or spaces for the future of undergraduate STEM programs in itself can create a healthy community, one that is informed about, sympathetic with, and supportive of, a strong science program.
- Advancing the Momentum Toward Reform
Jeanne L. Narum
- A current challenge is to move the initiative of reform from the heart and mind of an individual agent of change into the formal policies and practices of an institution.
- Institutional Policies & Practices
- This essay, submitted for the 2005 PKAL Roundtable on the Future, outlines critical questions to be raised as academic leaders move from the status quo to a transformed state, focusing on the quality of student learning in STEM.