Volume IV: What works, what matters, what lasts
The National Science Digital Library
- Chemistry Digital Libraries; NSDL Community Involvement
August 6, 2004
- Computing, Physics, Digital Library Design
August 13, 2004
- Lessons learned from MERLOT; NSDL Sustainability
August 20, 2004
- Focus on Earth Science; NSDL as a research tool
August 27, 2004
- Reports on Twelve Digital Libraries for Chemistry
- A report on twelve libraries within the NSDL collection describing material appropriate for teachers of chemistry both at the college level and the high school level. The title of each digital library project links to the project's Web site so that you can quickly explore the digital libraries of your choice.
- Perspective on NSDL Community - How to get involved
- An essay presenting his perspective on the NSDL community organization. The essay describes the organizational structure and indicates how anyone can become involved in the development efforts through Standing Committees.