Handbook on Facilities
Part 1.3 Focusing on the Future
- Best Ideas: A Template
A Road Map for Institutional Transformation
- At the close of the final session of the PKAL National Colloquium in Kansas City, individual participants shared some of the best ideas that they were taking back to their campus or office.
- On Permeability - The Biology of Architecture
- An Essay on "what will the spaces and structures for undergraduate science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) look like in ten years, and what are your reasons for making such predictions?" for the Project Kaleidoscope Roundtable On The Future: Facilities Of The Future
- Twenty-first century science and the facilities of the future
- Facilities matter, from the perspective of serving new interdisciplinary fields of research as well as of making the learning experience for all undergraduates one that is truly integrative. Some ideas and best practices from the PKAL facilities archive.