Handbook on Facilities
Part 5.2 Cranbrook Roundtables on the Future
- On Permeability - The Biology of Architecture
- An Essay on "what will the spaces and structures for undergraduate science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) look like in ten years, and what are your reasons for making such predictions?" for the Project Kaleidoscope Roundtable On The Future: Facilities Of The Future
- The facility of the future: Technology
- On the one hand technology has incredible promise and indeed one can argue that technology is absolutely essential to modern science. On the other hand we have limited resources and we have real world constraints.
- Top Ten Characteristics of Community
- Twenty-first century science and the facilities of the future
- Facilities matter, from the perspective of serving new interdisciplinary fields of research as well as of making the learning experience for all undergraduates one that is truly integrative. Some ideas and best practices from the PKAL facilities archive.